Welcome to Eazymen!
Eazymen app connects our registered and approved partners to locally available customers who are seeking for services providers in real time from their nearby.
1. “Eazymen” means independent third-party Service provider or Indivisible handyman who wish to offer services on the Eazy Pizy Platform.
2. “Company” Means Eazypizy enterprises
3. “Device” shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.
4. “Mobile Application” shall mean an application provided by us on the Device to access the Services.
5. “Promotion” shall mean any contest and other promotions offered by us.
Please read this Policy before using the Eazymen Platform or submitting any personal information to Eazymen. This Policy is a part of and incorporated within, and is to be read along with, the applicable Terms and Conditions based on the user of the Eazymen Platform.
By using the Eazymen application and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the eazymen mobile app Platform.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
Information you give us - This includes information submitted when You:
• Create or update the Eazymen account which may include your Email ID, Name, Address, Mobile Number, Gender, Date of birth, login name, password.
• Use Our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information etc.
• Correspond with Eazymen for customer support.
• Enable features that require Eazymen’s access to your address book or calendar.
• Report problems for troubleshooting.
• If you sign up to use our Services as a vendor or Eazymen, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
• Enable features that require Eazymen’s access to other applications on Your Device.
• If you sign up to use our Services as an employee or as a stakeholder of a third party to whom the Company has an arrangement and has offered discount coupons/ or extended certain promotional offers, the Company may share any information provided by you with such third party to be utilised by them for limited internal business purposes only.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
• In addition to any Protected Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our third party service provider may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In addition, we collect your Device Identifier for your Device. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
• In addition, tracking information is collected as you navigate through customer area, including, but not limited to geographic areas. The Eazymen’s mobile phone will send your GPS coordinates, during the roaming around, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices can define one’s location to within 50 feet.
• Information Third Parties provide about You We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you through our website or Mobile Application or Services with outside records from third parties.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation
• Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
• The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
• Your mobile operating system
• The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
• Your geolocation
Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application
1. Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application.
3. If you are a vendor or a Eazymen, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
4. Eazymen needs access to the location in the background in order to show the real-time nearby availability of handyman to the customers accurately and instantly.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
• Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your service history, service rating, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
• Based upon the Protected Information you provide us when registering for an account, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password.
• We use the information collected from our Mobile Application so that we are able to serve you the correct app version depending on your device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases, marketing purposes.
• We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
• We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
• We provide some of your Protected Information (such as your name, service address, contact number) to the Eazymen who accepts your request for Service so that the Eazymen may contact and find you.
• We use that geo-location information for various purposes, including for you to be able to view the Eazymen in your area that are close to your location, for you to set your service delivery location, for the eazymen to identify the address, to send you promotions and offers, and to allow you (if you choose through any features we may provide) to share this information with other people.
• We may use the information collected from you for targeted advertising. This involves using information collected on an individual's web or mobile browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is then used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our web site(s). The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number);
• Iit does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number.
• If you are a Eazymen, to track the progress of the ride or status of the service placed by our customers.
HOW AND WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
1. WHEN YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES.
2. THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF.
We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf – such as host the Services, design and/or operate the Services’ features, track the Services’ analytics, process payments, engage in anti-fraud and security measures, provide customer support, provide geo-location information to our drivers, enable us to send you special offers, host our job application form, perform technical services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services‘ features), or perform other administrative services. These third parties will have access to user information, including Protected Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Each of these third parties including are required to ensure the same level of data protection as us and are obligated not to disclose or use Protected Information for any other purpose.
Analytics Third Party may set and access their own cookies, web beacons and embedded scripts on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, including non-personally identifiable information.
3. CO-BRANDED SERVICES.
Certain aspects of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties (“Co-Branded Services”) such as credit houses, loan providers, sponsors and charities, and may require you to disclose Protected Information to them. Such Co-Branded Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for products and/or services through the Co-Branded Services, you shall have deemed to consent to providing your information to both us and the third party. Further, if you sign-in to a Co-Branded Service with a username and password obtained through our Services, your Protected Information may be disclosed to the identified third parties for that Co-Branded Service and will be subject to their posted privacy policies.
4. CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
We may offer Promotions through the Services that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, you agree that your Protected Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfilment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
5. ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party; (iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
6. WHEN YOU SHARE INFORMATION
7. BUSINESS TRANSFER
We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons, including business and operational purposes. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information:
(i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or
(ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
8. MARKET STUDY AND OTHER BENEFITS
We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with third parties for any purpose, including but not limited to undertaking market research/ study, conduct data analysis, determine and customize product or service offerings, to improve the products or Services or to make any other benefits/products/ services available to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EAZYMEN
1. The Company shall take the booking request and forward it to the User through an eazymen mobile application.
2. The Company reserves the right to discontinue or introduce any of the modes of booking a service and/or for providing services for the maintenance or home improvement At no time he/she is not specifically permitted to do during the course of providing the Services.
3. The handyman shall have the sole discretion to accept or reject each request for the Service.
4. The handyman warrants that the information it provides to the Company is accurate and complete. The Company is entitled at all times to verify the information that has been provided.
5. The handyman will refrain from doing anything which the Company reasonably believes to be disreputable or capable of damaging the Company's reputation and will comply with all applicable laws of the Republic of India.
The Handymen agrees to:
1. not authorize others to use his account on the Portal;
2. not assign or otherwise transfer his account to any other person or legal entity;
3. not use the Portal for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
4. not use the Portal to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
5. not impair the proper operation of the network;
6. not try to harm the Portal in any way whatsoever;
7. not copy, or distribute any content on the Portal without written permission from the Company;
8. keep secure and confidential the account password or any identification which the Company may provide to the handymen which allows access to the Portal;
9. provide the Company with whatever proof of identity the Company may request.
The Company reserves the right to immediately terminate the use of the Portal by the handymen if he does not comply with any of the above rules in Clause 1.6.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The Eazymen hereby represents that
1. he has all rights, licenses, and permits as may be required under applicable laws to perform the Service in accordance with these T&Cs;
2. he shall provide the services in a courteous and professional manner as reasonably expected by a service provider providing the Services.
3. he shall at all times during which he is undertaking the Services, maintain dress, appearance, and hygiene codes.
4. he shall perform its obligations with promptness and use reasonable care and skill and in accordance with standards of diligence, care, skill, quality and integrity to be reasonably expected of an experienced and reputable provider of Services;
5. he shall perform each pick-up and delivery in the most efficient manner possible and shall make best efforts to adhere to the timelines prescribed
6. he shall also ensure the safety of packages is not compromised at the time of delivery.
7. he shall not consume any alcoholic beverages or any other intoxicating/banned substances prior to or during the performance of the Services.
8. his total earnings for any given financial year do not exceed INR 20,00,000 (Rupees Twenty Lakhs) and that he is an unregistered GST service provider.
9. he covenants that he shall promptly inform the Company in case his total earnings exceeds or is expected to exceed INR 20,00,000 (Rupees Twenty Lakhs) in a financial year.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES
1. Independent Contractor: The Eazymen shall operate as and have the status of an independent contractor. The relationship between the Company and the Eazymen is on a principal-to-principal basis. The Company and the Eazymen are independent legal entities, and nothing in these T&Cs will be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, an association of persons, agency (disclosed or undisclosed), franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the Company and the Eazymen. It is clarified that the Eazymen will not have any right to conclude any contract for and / or on the behalf of the Company.
The Eazymen shall keep confidential all data including customer details, market information, all work products and documents related thereto, the contents of the Portal and shall not sell or otherwise make that information available to any third parties. Except as otherwise agreed, the data of customers will be the exclusive property of the Company, and the eazymen will not use the same for any purpose or distribute such data in any form or means except for the purpose of providing the Services and other than as permitted by the Company and shall keep it confidential at all times.
1. Company may collect Eazymen Information at the time of onboarding of the eazymen, to establish the identity of the Eazymen. company reserves the right to store, process, access and use the Eazymen Information for business purposes and needs, background check, verification, marketing, service, development, analytics, research, and any other purpose as Company may deem fit and in accordance with Applicable Law. The Eazymen hereby expressly consents to such collection and use of Eazymen Information.
2. Subject to applicable laws, company may provide to a third party, governmental agency, judicial body, any eazymen Information or information relating to the eazymen, if there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, including any accident involving a eazymen on one hand and end-consumer, or a third party on the other hand;
shall mean and include any personal data collected from the eazymen including know your customer documents with eazymen's bank, copies of valid government-issued vehicle registration certificate, mobile number, bank account details, vehicle insurance copy, driving license, identity proof, residence proof, location data, proof of ownership of eazymen' Vehicle and any other information that company may deem fit;
the eazymen agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless from and against any claim, liability, obligation, loss, damage, deficiency, assessment, judgment, cost or expense (including, without limitation to costs and expenses incurred in preparing and defending against or prosecuting any litigation, claim, action, suit proceeding or demand) of any kind or character, arising out of or in any manner incidental, relating, or attributable to any inaccuracy, breach, or failure by the Eazymen to perform its obligations under these T&Cs or the applicable laws in relation to performance of the Services.
TERM AND TERMINATION
Company is entitled to terminate the contract at all times and with immediate effect (by disabling the Eazymen's registration on the Portal and use of the Portal) for:
1. Any violation or breach of any term of these T&Cs; or
2. If the Eazymen, in the opinion of the Company, misuses the Portal.
3. failure to verify or authenticate Eazymen Information;
4. any action or omission by the Eazymen which can cause legal or contractual liability for company including but not limited to fraudulent conduct, customer complaints, continuous unsatisfactory reviews by the Restaurant Partners or the Users, misconduct, negligence, and all other actions specifically prohibited under Applicable Law.
5. Misbehavior, rude behavior with the staff of company, customers or any other persons associated with the Company
6. Any acts involving criminal offence punishable under law, including physical assault, threatening any of the staff of company, person associated with company and any other persons.
7. Concealment of fact/material information while entering into a contract with company.
8. Misuse of assets provided by Company and welcome kits, which could be detrimental to the interest of Company's brand and its image.
9. In case the background check, whether wholly or partially, is found negative at any point of time during the term of these T&Cs.
10. Doing any act unbecoming of a Eazymen.
The Eazymen may not assign its rights or obligations under these T&Cs without prior written approval of the Company.
These T&Cs may be amended from time to time and as and when required, at the discretion of the Company.